*includes blank card for your personal message
- Plant-based: non-toxic, clean and natural
- Does not contain paraffin
- Always fresh and clean
- Does not leave soot or other residue behind like regular candles
- Looks beautiful all of the time as it is very easy to reset
- You can use your very own favorite container which is at least 8 cm wide and made of non-flammable material
Preparing the candle:
- Pour the powder into a non-flammable container. The latter should be at least 8 cm in width to avoid wax from sticking to the sides. That way, your candle will always look new and beautiful.
- Insert the wick into the powder and leave out a 1-centimetre end.
- Light the candle and enjoy the pure and warm light.
Extinguishing the candle:
- We recommend using a candle-snuffer or covering the container with a non-flammable lid as blowing the flame out might also blow the powder out of the container.
Re-lighting and refreshing the candle:
- If you wish to relight the candle, first check the length of the remaining wick by simply lifting the set wax out of the powder.
- If there is no more wick left or you wish to refresh the candle’s appearance, throw the set wax out, fill the container with preferred amount of powder, insert a new wick and light it up.
- If there is enough wick left, you can simply re-insert the set wax and light the candle. The set wax will look like a crown on the sparkling powder, adding a beautiful touch.